Interviews from 2001Edit
Only 2 of these, since the Darkfall Online project had just started.
Interviews from 2002Edit
This year had more interviews, some of them still introduce the basic aspects and ideas of the game, while some tell us more about specific features.
- MMORPG.net Interview January 16, 2002
- RPGDot Inerview February 15, 2002
- Gamer.no Interview September 9, 2002
- MMORPG-Gamer Interview N/A, 2002
Interviews from 2003Edit
They talk about the reasons they moved their offices to Greece and about some features of the game. The possibility of 1 world running 10 000 people at the same time is also discussed.
- Action 4 Life Interview May 2, 2003
- Game Banshee Interview August 3, 2003
- RPGDot Interview August 27, 2003
- RPGDot Interview August 28, 2003
- Warcry Interview October 7, 2003
- Darkfall Dogma Interview N/A, 2003
- PK-HQ Interview N/A, 2003
Interviews from 2004Edit
This was one of the poorest year in terms of keeping the community up to date with the game (even though the new official darkfall site was opened).
Interviews from 2005Edit
Even though it had very few interviews. by the end of the year they had some updates running and they opened clan beta registrations.
Interviews and reviews from 2006Edit
This was Darkfall's best year. Alot of regular updates and E3 reviews (they didn't have a boot though).
- MMORPG.com Interview January 26, 2006
- MMORPG.com Interview May 09, 2006
- Warcry Interview E3 2006
- MMORPG.com Interview with Tasos Flambouras November 30, 2006
Here are some reviews from 2006 as well.
- Shaar's visit to Gamics 14 April, 2006
- TenTonHammer Review May 29, 2006
- The Combine Guild Review May 17, 2006
- WomenGamers.com Review August 25, 2006
Interviews and articles from 2007Edit
This year has started exceptionally well for the darkfall fans because of the new gameplay video. A developer journal with a biweekly update, written by Tasos, has started on WarCry, too. Here are some of them:
- Darkfall Developer Journal #1 January 26, 2007
- Darkfall Developer Journal #2 February 9, 2007
- Darkfall Developer Journal #3 February 23, 2007
- Darkfall @ Curse - City sieging March 15th, 2007